Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dreamboard

I don't have much to look forward to in one year alone, I would have rather this piece been through the rest of my life. However, I have managed to think up my goals for 2017. I want to be genuinely happy and to get better grades. I just want to be a better person in general

5 comments:

  1. Wow incredible truly magnificent I'm amazed what a work of art bravo bravo. 10/10 would hang in my bathroom. Love it so creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. The incorporation of sticky notes is very interesting. I too would hang this in my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really great! I like how you used the sticky notes to see your silhouette and the rest of the body is black.

      Delete
  3. Like many people who have commented on this piece, the sticky notes is a great technique you should make a collection of these types of works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The use of sticky notes is so unique and honestly I think you've found a great style. Your goals are inspiring, it's good to start small and then build up towards the future.

    ReplyDelete