Thursday, February 16, 2017

Style project


 
   During the making of this piece I found that this is not what I wanted to make. From past experience, I've learned it will never be as good as the original. I'm not sure if I even like the original to begin with. So I changed my idea on a rather short notice.
  The original was inspired based off of I relate to. However, though it means something to me, I'm unsure if anyone else can even begin to think of what it represents. My new idea is more along the lines of exploration, using a media I have always wanted to try, In the mean time, this piece is definitely a work in progress.

16 comments:

  1. The blend of greys is interesting and pretty, id like to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one, and how you incorporated sticky notes(?) and drew using inverted colors on those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you use sticky notes in your work, its very unique. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sticky notes piece is great, really like the concept

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you drew on the sticky notes and placed them in the right spots on the page to complete the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, you're putting sticky notes in your art. The way you use the sticky notes is cool. I can't wait to see where you go with the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ron i think you've really found a good style and i think you should roll with it. The use of sticky notes is so unique and I don't think I've ever seen anyone incorporate it like you do. Later on when you're work is in museums I can say "Wow, that's Ron's."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sticky notes style is really cool. Can't wait to see where your painting goes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your style keeep it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. trust me i understand. My sketch always looks better

    ReplyDelete
  11. trust me i uderstand, my sketch always looks better

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's really cool how you used the sticky notes to make demon body parts. the lines are really smooth. 10 out of 10

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this art style you used. I think the sticky notes were very creative.

    ReplyDelete